Gästehaus Ute & Viktor Lenz
Are you dreaming of a relaxing vacation in a pleasant surrounding? Are you planning a holiday full of sports and cultural activities? Do you love romantic boat trips on the lovely winding Moselle river, vineyard strolls and bicycle tours? Are you looking for a guesthouse with "flair"? Please feel welcome...
The traditional guesthouse "Ute Lenz" is situated on the edge of the Moselle village Pünderich. For more than 300 years the Lenz family made their living from growing and selling wine. Take advantage of this long experience by letting us offer you a wine tasting in our ancient vaulted cellar. In 1929 the family moved from the center of the village to its outskirts. There they found not only more space for the necessary cellar and office rooms but also enough land to plant a vast garden with winding paths, romantic corners and a fountain. From the very start the Lenz family not only produced award-winning wines but also used the spacious new house to take in guests.
Are you interested in wine? Upon request we organise wine tastings in our ancient vaulted cellar with comments provided by an expert. The minimum number of participants is 12. Details such as the selection of wines, type of complementary snacks etc. will be arranged individually.
Please note that comments and explanations may be given in German, English and French. Upon request we can arrange for you a guided walking tour through the village vineyards. Of course we will be happy to give you tips for planning for your cyle tours, e.g. combined with bus and boat, sight-seeing tours by car or hill walks.
Rooms are large and quiet. All rooms are furnished individually and with taste, each with separate shower and WC. Rich breakfasts are prepared with loving care and vary every day.
Prices per night including breakfast start at Euro 22 per person in a double room. Group arrangements can be made upon request.
Further facilities at your disposal are: living room, tea/coffee machine and refrigerator, garden, car parking, bicycle garage.
Children are welcome, pets may be accepted upon request.
• Cycle paths all along the Moselle river
• Hiking trails spanning the Moselle valley and the heights of the neighbouring Hunsrück and Eifel regions
• Kneipp water basins in Pünderich
• Glauber's salt spa in Bad Bertrich
• Thermal spa in Traben-Trarbach
• Fun pools in Zell und Cochem
• Sauna in Traben-Trarbach
• Tennis in Zell, Enkirch und Traben-Trarbach
• Golf courses at Hahn (9 holes) and Trier (18 holes)
• Horse riding at Wittlich
• Indoor cart track at Wittlich
• Indoor bowling
• Gliding, hang gliding and balloon trips
Places of interest
• Traben-Trarbach, a beautiful "Jugendstil" town
• Zell, home of the "Black Cat"
• Bernkastel and Cochem with their famous historical town centres
• Trier, the 2000-year-old Roman town;
• Koblenz, the city of the "Deutsches Eck"
• numerous ancient fortresses, e.g. Burg Arras, Ruine Grevenburg, Burg Landshut, Burg Cochem
• archaeological and Roman sites at Piesport, Erden, Trier
• Mittelmoselmuseum Traben-Trarbach
• Landesmuseum Trier
• Regular events in Pünderich
• Straßenweinfest (Wine growers offering food and wine in the village streets) on the weekend following Ascension Day
• Weinkirmes (Wine festival with small funfair) on the weekend following Mary's Ascension Day (15th August)
• Straßenweinfest on the third weekend of September