The campsite (owned by the city of Echternacherbrück), with its own outdoor swimming pool and sunbathing area with snack bar, is nicely situated on a riverbank and ranges 1000 metres along the river “the Sauer”(the boarder to Luxembourg). The campsite is equipped with very modern sanitary facilities. In the surrounded area you can find: a mini golf court, a tennis court, an indoor swimming pool, ultra light flying, hiking- and biking trails, a skittle alley and so one. You can relax in an agreeable climate and experience the region “the South Eifel”.
On the campsite you can find:
• Internet-terminal + World WLAN
• Pitches at the river
• Pitches in the sun or under the trees
• Pitches with sun and shadow
• Modern sanitary facilities
• Several sanitary facilities for handicapped
• Several baby chancing- and washrooms
• Private sanitary facilities for rent (shower, toilet, wash basin)
• Next to the campsite there is a:
• From 10.00 till 19.00 hrs.
• Open from the beginning of June, up to the beginning of September.
The pool is heated
• 1 and 3 metres diving boards
• Size: 16 x 25 metres
• Depth: 1,80 – 3,60 metres
Non swimmer pool with waterslide:
• Size: 16 x 25 metres
• Depth: 0,60 – 1,40 metres
• Size: 8 x 10 metres
• Depth: 0,25 – 0,40 metres
• is located at the boundary of a picturesque region, called the GermanLuxembourgish "Nature Park South Eifel", an excellent starting point for excursions.
• It is situated directly next to Echternach (Luxembourg), world wide known because of the dancing procession on Whit-Tuesday.
• Even without a car, you can reach the city of Echternach in a few minutes and watch the hustle and the bustle on one of many nice terraces.
• The cities Luxembourg and Trier (the oldest city of Germany; one of the most important towns in the Roman Empire, with a lot of roman remains and middle age artefacts) can be reached in half an hour by car.
• Echternacherbrück lies in the middle of a fantastic landscape, where you still can find a lot of medieval castles and Gothic churches, very near to the Müllerthal also called “LittleSwitzerland”.
• A region where you still can smell nature, and where you can take a hiking tour through the woods (at the German or Luxembourgian side), and then will be amazed by the rock formations and the clefts you can see there. Also with a (mountain)bike there are a lot of possibilities to discover the surrounding area.
• There are a lot of sights worth seeing, for young and older people, so you do not have to die of boredom.
• To put it briefly: a paradise for nature- and culture lovers. A place, to relax.
We would be very pleased, if you decide to visit us.